CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Cross That Line

What can be used to measure the range between friendship and love ? How to know whether we have crossed the line ? I am still searching for the best answer which satisfy me well. Sadly my doubt never come to an end but more and more question marks. I often ask myself how should i treat my friends ? Especially the female. My sense tells me that a girl which is no longer single, whether temporarily or permanently, she is no longer available to be a close friend or even a contactable closet. Public believes it is the tradition or rule that a girl should avoid any friendship which potentially towards a new relationship. In simple word, MUTE. I wonder if that is the ancestral fault or the narrow mind of our society. What is wrong for a male to contact his female closet ? or what is wrong when a guy trying to treat his female buddy a little bit nicer ? Maybe the girls nowadays are too sensitive, they feel alert when a boy try to give a better friend treat to them or try to talk in a little lovely way. For the girl, this kind of act usually known as the attempt to start chasing after someone. But please don't assume every boy to be the same, sometime we take this kind of topic far more seriously than a girl could. Of coarse, we are just as simple as ABC, considering our age, you should expect more from us, we can think very maturely. Being caring and kindness is my personality, being humor is my ability, but it endangers some of my friendship. I hope the misunderstanding that caused by my natural behavior will soon come to an end =] . Thx friend.

0 评论: