CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

A Night

I was awaken in the middle of the night
I tried to draw circle in my mind
I slowed my breath down
I flipped my pillow
Still i lost my lovely dream
I felt bad

2 Minutes passed
I gave up
I let the light in
I looked through the wooden square
The sky was starry
I peeled off half of my bed quilt
The flow was chilly
I began to feel calm

It was too quite
I could hear the clock tickling
My dad snoozing
Cicada singing
Frogging, moaning, barking
Together a beautiful symphony
The night became naughty

I was so excited
All in a sudden
I enjoyed the perfect moment
I thought a lot, a lot
They had never been so real
I felt like a new born
Never knowing the reason
Every thing just so fresh
I felt hope and satisfied

The time sneaked by
I saw darkness fading out
Oh My
It was actually a dawn
I was so graceful
If night is to be said great
Then dawn is the greatest

Time don't stop
So do my wonderful mood
The only way to keep them
Is to write down...
It might be
Only once a life time
^_^

hehe... Good Morning to the World

0 评论: